Tsiionhiakwatha/Droulers archaeological site interpretation center
1800, Leahy Road
Saint-Anicet (Quebec) J0S 1M0
Phone: 450 264-3030
E-mail: email@example.com or contact us with our online form.
- June 24 to August 20: Wednesday to Sunday – 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- August 21 to September 17: Saturday and Sunday – 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
*In the fall, from Monday to Friday, the Center offers services by reservation only.
Due to a lack of staff the center must postpone the opening date to the general public and will welcome you from Saturday June 24, 2023.
School groups by reservation only from mid-April 2023.
How to get there?
Via Salaberry-de-Valleyfield: highway 132 West to Montée Cooper. Via Huntindon: highway 138 west to Ridge Road and Carr Road. You’ll find us at 1800 Leahy Road.
• Guided tours
• Free parking
• Partial access for people with reduced mobility
• Picnic area
• Catering services
• Gift shop with refreshments and souvenirs
• Card payments accepted (Interac, Visa, Mastercard)
• Animals on leash are permitted
• Site rental for reunions and events
• Site rental for filming (movies and documentaries)