Plan your visit
How to get there?
Via Salaberry-de-Valleyfield: highway 132 West to Montée Cooper. Via Huntindon: highway 138 west to Ridge Road and Carr Road. You’ll find us at 1800 Leahy Road.
Tsiionhiakwatha/Droulers archaeological site interpretation center
1800, Leahy Road
Saint-Anicet (Quebec) J0S 1M0
Phone: 450 264-3030
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us with our online form.
Due to the current health situation, the schedule is subject to change.
From May 29 to June 30 2021: the site will be open from Tuesday to Sunday (from 9h00 to 16h00)
From July 1 to August 22 2021: the site will be open from Tuesday to Sunday (from 10h30 to 18h00)
From August 23 to September 19 2021: the site will be open Saturday and Sunday (from 9h00 to 16h00)
From April 12 to October 25 2021 (from 9h00 to 17h00)
*The center offers services upon reservation only from Monday to Friday
- Guided tours
- Free parking
- Partial access for people with reduced mobility
- Picnic area
- Catering services
- Gift shop with refreshments and souvenirs
- Card payments accepted (Interac, Visa, Mastercard)
- Animals on leash are permitted
- Site rental for reunions and events
- Site rental for filming (movies and documentaries)