Plan your visit
How to get there?
Via Salaberry-de-Valleyfield: highway 132 West to Montée Cooper. Via Huntindon: highway 138 west to Ridge Road and Carr Road. You’ll find us at 1800 Leahy Road.
Tsiionhiakwatha/Droulers archaeological site interpretation center
1800, Leahy Road
Saint-Anicet (Quebec) J0S 1M0
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through our online form.
Telephone: 450 264-5411
Fax: 450 264-6885
Reservations for groups of 10 people+: 450-264-3030 or 450-264-5411
- From May 20 to June 30 2017: the site will be open from Tuesday to Sunday (from 9h00 to 16h00)
- From July 1 to August 27 2017: the site will be open from Tuesday to Sunday (from 10h30 to 18h00)
- From September 2-24 2017: the site will be open Saturday and Sunday (from 9h30 to 16h00)
*The center offers services upon reservation only from Monday to Friday
- Guided tours
- Free parking
- Partial access for people with reduced mobility
- Picnic area
- Catering services
- Gift shop with refreshments and souvenirs
- No Interac
- Animals on leash are permitted
- Site rental for reunions and events
- Site rental for filming (movies and documentaries)